Ever since the Minecraft 1.6 update, people have been getting their adventure on and exploring the new features that the game had to offer, but because of that.. bugs and other glitches were found, and that’s what the 1.6.2 update is all about! Yes the horses are here to stay, but their silly behavior in-game have been addressed and corrected.
The update will be available on July 8th (Monday). If you are curious about what the update fixed and improved then keep reading and take notes of the list below!
Minecraft 1.6.2 Update –
- Fixed horse suffocation when touching walls.
- Fixed animals escaping their pens.
- Improved sprinting behavior.
- Holding Ctrl while left-clicking represents a right-click (Mac only).
- Custom fonts now have improved graphics and appearance.
Those are the most notable updates, but a full list is available at mojang.